Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another embarrassing moment...


Take a look at this picture. It's embarrass-ing. But, I don't know who's more embarassed...me for buying it or Tank for wearing it. I swore I'd never be one of "those" pet owners who dresses their dog. But, the day unexpectedly came when it seemed like a good idea. My little dog Tank (who will be 10 years old this year) has been shivering a lot lately and I felt so sorry for him. He always seemed to be cold. So off I went to Petsmart to see what there was to fix Tank's problem.
Talk about pathetic! The bulk of my choices consisted mainly of fuzzy pink argyle, snowsuits, Harley Davidson dog gear (complete with hat and sunglasses), and assorted doggie mini skirts. Yeah. I settled on the classic "old man" grey cable knit. It was the best of the worst there was to choose from.
Getting this sweater for Tank was truly one of the most embarassing things I've ever done. I was laughing the entire time I was flipping through the "clothing" racks at the Petsmart and wondered how anyone could possibly buy clothes for their animals. Oh wait...I guess I was laughing at myself.

4 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited you started a blog. I think I should get a prize for being the first commenter! I love being able to see and be a little bit more involved in your daily life. I wish we would have had time to go see your tree. It belongs on the cover of a magazine! Yes, Tank looks a little dorky, but it is all in the name of love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! I'm so glad to see your blog. I love blogging! Now you need to make a class blog. It is so much fun. Parents LOVE it! I hope things are going well for you. I miss seeing your cute mug everyday! I'm adding you to my blog roll! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kristina! Thanks for inviting me to view your new blog. I enjoyed it tremendously! And I'm honored that you linked to mine. This is a nice way to keep in touch. Next is Facebook, but you're taking baby steps!

    ReplyDelete