My poor Tank...
Ken and I made a small purchase on Saturday. We thought it would be hilarious to dress Tank up for Halloween. I've never done it before but Ken kind of wanted to. We've both gotten quite a kick out of it so far. I think it's money well spent. We chose for Tank to be a dinosaur - it was that or a sock monkey. Yep. We plan on wrestling him into his costume and letting him greet the trick-or-treaters this year.
This picture is a little blurry but you get the idea.
Ha ha ha! This picture is my FAVORITE! It's even better to see him trot around the house in person. This picture just doesn't do it justice.
Obviously, he doesn't like the hood on his head. He pretty much can't see if it's on. He crashed into a few walls but all that really did was make Ken and I laugh even harder. So funny!
I think he's looking for an escape through this doggy door. I can't really blame him because all we were doing was taking pictures and laughing.
After Tank took a test drive in his new dinosaur suit, he was all tuckered out. He climbed up on my lap with a toy and crashed. He cuddled up with his raccoon and snoozed off into a dinosaur-free dreamland.
He is the cutest little dinosaur I've ever seen!
Just wait... I'm sure we'll have more photos of Tank-a-saurus in the future!


Ha ha ha!! That is AWESOME!! I love Tank-a-saurus!!
ReplyDeleteI havent seen Karl laugh so hard in a long time. He thinks maybe Ken needs some adult supervision!!
ReplyDelete