We invited the Sister Missionaries over for the two Saturday sessions of General Conference. Normally they would go to the chapel to watch it. We had them over for dinner last week and asked what they're plans were. They told us that they didn't have plans so we invited them over for a conference breakfast, junk food, and dinner.
Here are the Sisters that are currently serving in our ward. Sister Chantry (left) and Sister Inoke (right)
Conference started and they got comfy!
Of course, they took great notes on all of the speakers.
And naturally, Tank made himself at home...
with both of them.
For breakfast, we made them our favorite cinnamon iced French toast,
hash brown, egg, and bacon breakfast casserole,
and bacon.
We also had lots of different soda's, chips, and cookies.
After the last session ended, Ken went and got pizza for dinner.
Yummy!
We were able to spend all day with the Sisters. I think we wore them out. I love having full time missionaries in our ward. I feel this constant reminder to check on the Sisters. I think it's because I had people that constantly checked on me when I was serving my mission. I always want to know that they're okay, that they have enough groceries and nightly dinner appointments. I was glad that they could come and spend the day with us. I hope they got full both physically, emotionally, and spiritually. We love the missionaries!!











No comments:
Post a Comment