Thursday, February 11, 2010

BOY OH BOY DO I HAVE NEWS...

It's official! It's official! It's official! It's official!

Well, well, well... look who got a ring last night!

Ken Adams and I will be getting married on 
Tuesday, July 27th in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.


And... I'm still going private so let me know if you want in.

13 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS THAT'S SOOO COOL! That day in the Temple is the BEST day ever!!! Congrats!

    also mom and I want to still be in when you go private.

    Emily_hjorth@yahoo.com
    Lynnandlibby@gmail.com

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! CONGRATS!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Maybe Reid and I can make a trip up that way and come to your reception! WOOOHOOO HOW FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and yes I want to be a part of your private blog.
    brittamosman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happened to check your blog today and look at the exciting news. Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am so excited for you. I'm surprised you can hold your hand up. :) Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I commented on Facebook, but I couldn't resist commenting here too!!! WAHOO!!!! I am so stoked for you...happy, happy, happy! Congrats, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ring is sooo pretty! I'm am so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. and also, don't forget, you have to live with a boy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea, got the blog address right this time. So good to talk to you--yea for Ken!! Okay, so I want an invite because this blog happens to be one of the most entertaining blogs I've read in a while: andreacoombsrn@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristina, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again, and if you do go private I'd love to be invited. cardcrazychrista@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete