So... I decided to get creative this year for Valentine's Day. I had a "grand" idea to make Ken a cupcake boquet. It all worked out perfectly in my brain, but it took a little longer to make than I had anticipated and I had a minor cupcake fatality as well.
To begin I needed to make cupcakes.
Chocolate cheesecake was what I decided on.
Supplies all ready to go.

I also needed a "skeleton" for the cupcake boquet. I used a 10" flower pot and styrofoam ball. Crafty, crafty, crafty!
I thought the bow added a "Martha Stewart" touch.

All mixed together and ready for the oven.

Cupcakes are cooling.

Step 1: I used wooden skewers to attach the cupcakes into the styrofoam.


such a cute idea! you are so talented! I bet he loved it:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea...I might have to steal that one for the teachers for next year...I am always looking for something to do...and yes blog stalking is fun, especially when I have not seen you since grandpa died...entirely too long! Congrats on the engagement....I have been telling my family, hope you do not mind!
ReplyDelete