My 1st graders filled out a questionnaire last week about their mothers as part of their Mother's Day gift. They all did it alone with no help from me. Some of their responses are too cute. Click on the image to enlarge it. Some of them are pretty small.
What is your mom not very good at?
At least they're honest answers.
Awwww... I'm sure if I ever have a child this will be their answer too.
A 100 ft. tall 36 year old? Freak of nature.
How are you and your mom different?
It's obvious, Mrs. Adams!
This answer reads
"she has different sizes of clothes?
Thirty something... and tall.
This one cracked me up! Matthew couldn't remember the name of the show his mom liked so he drew a picture of what he remembered. As soon as I saw it I knew what it was!
You have to jump across the giant bouncy balls to begin an obstacle course. I've seen the show and am not a fan but I thought my little guy was super creative for drawing it.
I hope this mom doesn't work in a restaurant.
This next one is a little small to read so I'll help you out.
Q. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
A. Sex and the City
(In case you are wondering, I did not help her spell anything. She sounded it all out. Proud moment as a teacher. Geesh!)
Q. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A. Watches TV
Hmmmm... I wonder what she's watching
She wishes!!
And my most favorite...
Hope all of the mothers out there had a happy Mother's Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment