Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Primary Teacher Thank You's...

I was sooooo glad to get my kitchen back on Sunday. I spent last week making 30 thank you's for our primary teachers. As part of sharing time, the presidency took a few minutes to thank all of our primary teachers and talk about ways the kids can thank them as well. I was really proud of what the kids came up with. Their ideas were bring reverent during class, not shouting out comments and sitting quietly. Being a school teacher, I LOVED those answers!

This was the "mess" I had on my table. 30 M&M jars.


They each looked like this. They had 3 packages of M&M's in them and a quote.



I hope everyone felt a little appreciated. Sometimes it's just nice to do something out of the blue to say thanks.

66 comments:

  1. Those are SO cute! Kristina, you are SO dang talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING!!!! I sure wish I could steal you for one of my councilors. Primary would be much more fun. :)

    Is there any way you would share your M&M idea with me in a pdf or something (bunting_family@hotmail.com). I would love to give something like that to my teachers. ALthough I am not sure mine will be nearly as cute as yours.

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, I love those!! I would also like a copy of the tag if that is possible. Also, thanks for posting pictures of the cemetary although it always freaks me out to see my name on a headstone even if it is the back. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Would you mind sharing your tag? asbarker3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! Would you mind sending me the poem on the tag as well. Such a fun idea. (mandiamarshall@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Could you please share the tag with me too?
    (blakerjones14@yahoo.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you email me your tag wording? Every 4th Sunday we present our teachers with a token of appreciation & invite them to attend Relief Society. I would LOVE to use this in the future!!! CstGrdWife @hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could I also beg you for a copy. I tried to write down as much as I could see. I want to do something for the outgoing primary presidency and this would be perfect. Thanks!
    klbd32@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also love a copy of the wording. I wrote down as much as I could see in the pic but I'm missing a few words. We acutally want to use it for the outgoing primary presidency. Thanks so much! klbd32@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too, would love a copy of the wording. Just like Kendra above, I would like to do this for our outgoing primary presidency. My plan is to have the children (all 7 of them) color their own thank you cards. Then during R.S. I'll have the children deliver the M&M jar, a flower, and thank you notes to the released sisters.
    This m&m jar is such a great idea, you should post the wording on your blog for all to see. Thank you, mcarson@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your idea through Pinterest and would love to have the complete poem to give to our Primary teachers for an appreciation gift for the holiday season.
    Thanks - michellewelling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love a copy of this poem. Do you still have it? Can you share? We would like to use it for our Primary Teacher Appreciation Breakfast.
    Thank You
    rscornwall@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this idea! It is just what I am looking for to give to my outgoing primary teachers. Would you mind sharing the tag/poem? Karistig@hotmail.com Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love a copy of the poem too, if you don't mind. This is perfect for our wonderful primary teachers.
    hsayer914@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic. Can I have a copy too? Thank you! amoser17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! My feelings exactly. Could I also get a copy of the whole poem? I would appreciate it as I need it for this Sunday morning. Thank you for sharing your talents! brucecarolyn@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely perfect! My feelings exactly. Could I please bother you for a copy of the poem. I need it for this sunday morning. Thank you for sharing your talents. brucecarolyn@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing such a great idea. Could I also get a copy of the cute poem? Thank you! nursecherylhansen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this idea. Is there any way you could send me a copy of the poem? My email address is christielynnlewis@gmail.com
    Thank,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I please have a copy of the poem? Thanks! (buzzelina1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing! Could I have the poem to use also?
    Thank you!
    ajacinto@austin.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for sharing! Could I have the poem too please? Thanks so much!
    abj_texas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just found your blog and this wonderful idea while searching Pinterest. I would love to do this for our outgoing primary presidency, like so many others. Could I get a complete copy of the wording of your poem? I've copied down as much as I can, but there are some words I'm still missing. Thank you so much! kristielarsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your poem and how it ties in with the gospel. I would love to get a copy if you are willing to do that. Our ward is being split and I would love to use this for all my teachers and other leaders. My email is charlene@woodwardfamily.org. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE this idea! Please can I also have your whole poem? THANKS! - lesaward1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. May I have the wording for the poem as well? What I can read is fabulous. heidijenson@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh please my I also have a copy of the poem. We are doing our appreication dinner at the end of the month.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate,
      I would be happy to send you the poem but I need your email address. Thanks!
      -Kristina

      Delete
  28. I would love a copy as well. Thanks! rytiffcoop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Count me in too! Would love a copy, Thx!
    deawnj@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can I get a copy too? I love this poem! Thanks! nflitton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Could I get a copy of the poem? It is wonderful and I would love to use it for our primary! Thank you!! rmspilman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Could I please get a copy of your poem? catherine.bunting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is great! I would love a copy of the poem if you still have it!! Thanks!! cldean1731@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd like a copy, Thanks!

    elleduree@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would also love a copy! Thanks!

    rangerford@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd love a copy of your poem!! Such a great idea!! Thank you! Cyberbriggs@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Could I also get a copy? Thanks so much! Luckeylas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a cute idea! Can I get a copy of your poem too? Thanks! nicoleshumwaydavis@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Could I possible get a copy of your poem?? It is perfect for our primary leadership meeting. Heathermorley13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Could I get a copy of the poem as well?
    dazymae2@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Could I get a copy of the poem as well? Thank you!! fosterandhannah@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a cute idea. This would be great for our teacher appreciation dinner. Is it possible to get a copy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  43. Joan Haderlie, send me your email address so I can forward it to you. I don't have a way to contact you otherwise. :(

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love a copy of the poem!
    theparkfive@yahoo.com
    Thanks, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love a copy of your poem!
    theparkfive@yahoo.com
    Thanks, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'd love a copy of the poem too. Thanks!
    Christieespersen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love a copy of the poem too. Thank you for your great ideas! mommasblog@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Could I please get a copy of your cute poem too? gatewaygardensprimary @gmail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Could I please get a copy of your cute poem too? gatewaygardensprimary @gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love a copy of the poem. Thank you! Wendy@arrowa.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. If I could have a copy of your cute poem I would love it...thanks and thanks for the nice idea!
    mljeppson@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love it! Could I get a copy of the poem as well? Thanks!
    Ljtanner5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love it! Would I be able to get a copy as well of the poem? Thanks! :)
    Ljtanner5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I too would love a copy of the poem. I can't make it all out due to the ribbon.
    Thanks in Advance!
    Marymcfadden62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I too would love a copy of the poem. I can't make it all out due to the ribbon.
    Thanks in Advance!
    Marymcfadden62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. So perfect for our primary teachers! May I have a copy as well?
    Marymcfadden62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Betseydyess@yahoo.com

    I would love a copy too!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would love a copy of this poem to give to our primary teachers. amberhende@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would love this, thank you so much for sharing!

    rystephjamesgang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love a copy of the poem. Thank you! avoyles@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Would love a copy of the wording on this if you are still sharing and have it available.
    mkterry0409@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. May I have a copy of the poem as well? amiebrierley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. May I get a copy of the poem as well?
    amiebrierley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I know this is an older thread, but I'm hoping I can get a copy as well! Thank you so much for providing such awesome examples for us to use! melissa_84326@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. May I also have a copy of this poem? It's perfect for primary teacher appreciation! Thank you!
    tiffntrav@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete