In honor of Election Day, I present to you
The top 10 things I would vote for
instead of Barack Obama.
(All of these would be better than keeping President Obama, in my opinion.)
10. Vince Vaughn. I would totally vote for this guy. He is my celebrity crush and would look extra handsome always wearing a suit surrounded by the secret service. Eye candy as a president? Yes, please.
9. Peanut Butter. I love this stuff! I would die if I developed some allergy to anything with peanuts, no pun intended. I could survive on peanut butter M&M's, peanut butter sandwiches, Nutter Butter cookies, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups/Reese's Pieces. Peanut Butter is a HUGE win in my book! Vote for Mr. Peanut!
8. Hairspray. Have you seen my hair? Vast quantities. 'Nuff said.
7. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. These things are a blessing in my life. I use them in just about every room in the house. I looked them up on Wikipedia. That's how much I love them... they're Wiki-worthy. They're made out of some super foam.
6. Tide Pods. Have you tried these? They make laundry so much better. I feel like I'm saving money by throwing one of these babies in my washer. I never overuse detergent anymore.
5. The Cheesecake Factory. There would be a lot more world peace if everyone had some delicious, overpriced food and chased it down with some cheesecake. I think it would satisfy everyone.
4. Tank. I would vote for Tank. He's cute and fluffy with just enough "grump" to keep the middle east on their toes. Tank's a problem solver as well. If his treat goes under the door, he will not give up until he finds a way to get it. I'm confident Tank is smart enough to fix this Obama Care mess. He's man's best friend!
3. Toilet paper. Everyone needs it and uses it, and no one wants to run out of it. Toilet paper is a necessity. Toilet paper makes everyone happy. Our country could use a little extra absorbent, 2-ply happiness!
2. Ken. He's really good at clearing out the kitchen cupboards and organizing them. It's a talent. He's good at other things, too, but his organizing skills and second to none! Turn him loose in the White House, give him a week and watch the magic unfold. He will group the soup cans together like no one else could. I'm sure he could do something organizing "a more perfect Union".
1. Mitt Romney. I'd vote for him... oh wait, I did. Yep. He can do it.
No matter what your vote, I hope you went out there and did it. Happy Election Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment