On average, I get my hair cut once a year. Yep. You read that correctly.
Once.
A.
Year.
(on average - is yearly considered and average??)
It's a little scary. I wear it THE SAME way everyday of my life. I pull it up, throw on a headband and occasionally pull the back up with a gigantic clip. I'm a creature of habit. I even sleep with my hair up. I've been tossing around the idea of chopping it off. I like the Jenna Elfman look, although I wouldn't look as good as she does. But still...
My hair is curly/wavy. It might work.
Might?
Hmmmm....



That would be a big change! (No pun intended.) I have never seen your hair any other way than it is (other than an occasional day with your hair down), but I feel like your hair is part of who you are. I'm excited to see what you decide!
ReplyDeleteI think you would look really cute....
ReplyDeleteBut that said-- I have chopped mine off several times, and it seems like short hair is more maintenance for me.
Sometimes we have to just make a change though, and see if we like it. :)
Good luck with the decision.