I might be losing my mind.
I'm not sure.
Last night after we ate dinner we headed out to Old Navy to get Ken a new belt. Instead, we came home with this...
Yeah... bought a new car - well, it had 14 miles on it, is that new? Ha ha!
I'm still not 100% sure how it happened.
Just for fun, we stopped at a dealer to drive through and look. We thought they were closed as it was 8:00 p.m. We've been talking about buying a new car for him in a year or so. We had no intention of buying anything for quite a while. Uh huh.
The only thing I can say is that it will be soooo nice to have 2 reliable cars. Ken's previous car was 14 years old with 150,000 miles on it. We called it our "tithing car" - as long as we paid our tithing it kept getting Ken where he needed to be. We feel like it was the question of not if it would break down but when. Maybe 6 months? A year? Next week? He has a long commute to school and I'm glad we got something practical, with good gas mileage, and reliable.
We still need to get him a belt. He's on his own for that.





No comments:
Post a Comment