I don't remember if I posted this last Thanksgiving or not. I tried to look through past posts but didn't see it. I made these for Ken's home teaching families last year. If I get on the ball, I could make them for his families this year. I had a student give me a little "friendship mix". It was cute but I wanted to make it cuter. I put together a label and a poem.
I mixed up the ingredients.
I filled a gallon size Ziploc bag with the mix. I put the bagged mix in the boxes so the boxes wouldn't get grease spots on them from the Bugles.
I put the labels on the front of these cute boxes.
Added a bow.
Finally, I tied the poem on with some jute.
I'm not trying to pat myself on the back but they were super cute and really easy.
It's not too late to make a friendship mix!
Turn on your color printer, leave me a comment, and I'll happily send you a PDF of the label and poem.
Hi Kristina,
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your blog and seeing how you are doing in Texas. I'm sure the students and teachers all miss you at Ridgeline. You have the best personality and make everyone laugh. I would love your recipe, and the poem. Keep writing your blog. You are gifted.
Love,
Valynn Melzer
Just read your blog. I would love a copy of the poem. You guys be extra careful as you drive to Utah. Remember, it is a round trip.
ReplyDeleteSend me one! Send me one!
ReplyDelete