Monday, December 16, 2013

Secret Santa Week!!

It's secret Santa week at my school. The entire school put in names and 4 days worth of "wants" - we have a treat day, school supply day, Christmas ornament day, and home item day. I randomly ended up drawing the name of one of the teachers on my team. Getting her name made me more excited. So, I got everything together and got wrapping.


Day 1 on the right and day 2 on the left.



Day 3 on the left and day 4 on the right.


I tend to go a *little* overboard with wrapping and ribbon.


I liked the way everything turned out and loved the fact that my coworker wouldn't open her secret gift today because it was "too pretty" and she wanted her sister and husband to see it. Ha ha! I'm glad the fun wrapping makes her feel extra loved!

P.S. I felt loved too! My secret Santa gave me M&M's, a Christmas pen, and a candle today. School supplies tomorrow. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment