Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog negelct...

Yep. I know it. Major blog neglect.
Not like there is really anyone who is a religious follower of my life or anything... is there? A lot has been going on this summer. I've been catching up on movies, and lots of time with good friends - yippee Tiffany and Ken! Fun, fun. I've also been up to my classroom a few times to work and it was so nice to get things accomplished WITHOUT children. Sad that time at work is a highlight, huh? Hopefully in the next week or two I'll get some pictures posted and a better update. Until then...

3 comments:

  1. Hey I always check your blog! I can't miss any updates:) don't worry I neglect my blog too. haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks amazing-though I knew it would. Hey, at least you have a blog. I just signed up, but it will take me a few weeks to take pictures, etc. and get it up and going. One of these days we will have to connect in person. Ttyl

    ReplyDelete