Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weird children...

For your entertainment, here is another bunch of a few of the lovely comments that my students bombarded me with this past week. Now remember... I don't ask them anything. They just come up to me and randomly tell me these and then walk away. Yep. Walk away!

"We were looking at a Calvin and Hobbes book at home and I found a little dirty humor."

"I don’t know much about baby birds but I do know about platypuses."

"It takes a couple of days for me to refresh my memory."

"When I was rollerskating yesterday, I jumped down and hurt my penis real real bad."

"Scarecrows are mean. One time a scarecrow attacked me!"

"I have some snot stuck in my throat."

"I love Star Wars! I am a finicky fan."

2 comments:

  1. How funny! My favorite is the one about taking a few days to refresh their memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! These crack me up!! Oh the good ol days when little first graders just speak their mind!

    ReplyDelete