I was in front of my class teaching this morning, and one of the boys in my class kept raising his hand. I purposely ignored him right then (responding to one child at the wrong time leads to MANY strange comments that get us off track) and went on with my lesson. He would put his hand down for a minute and raise it again. He did this several times. When I finally got to a good spot in my lesson, I said "Zack, what do you need?"
His response was in front of everyone was...
"Miss Chidester, I just wanted you to know that I really really love you!"
With that, he turned an incredibly bright shade of red and put his head down on his desk.
that made my day, too. how adorable. the cutest thing of the day for sure.
ReplyDeleteYay!! That would make my day ANY day someone said that to me!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I guess 1st graders can be sweet sometimes...
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet!!! I love it when little first graders are cute like that:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice...you must be an awesome teacher!!
ReplyDelete