Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coming soon...

House photos will be posted soon!

I took Friday off work to move in. The moving company moved all of the furniture back in and plopped boxes throughout the house. 

Saturday I woke up with the 24 hour stomach flu. Therefore, NOTHING got accomplished.

Sunday I felt better and finished unpacking boxes and putting all of my nick-nak crap back where it belonged. I was finished in time for "Pancake Sunday" (a weekly outing with "The Boy") and then slept in my very own bed. It was heaven, I tell you! Having been "confined" to a twin size bed (grateful, not complaining) for 6 weeks after being used to a queen size bed made me miss just how much I sprawl at night. Tank and I have plenty of room to co-habitate again.

The moral of this post is this...
I have always felt incredibly blessed in life but now feel even more blessed to have my own home back... and in BRAND NEW condition too.


No comments:

Post a Comment