A month already?! Wow that went quickly. Happy one month!! Congrats you two :)
How cute are you guys! I love it. Those moments are the best, when you realize you are experiencing more love than you did before. Savor the moment.
I feel like that went SOOOO fast!!! Do you feel the same way?
And so what if you do (post monthly anniversaries) I can testify that it does just get better and better as time goes by. Isn't love grand?
A month already?! Wow that went quickly. Happy one month!! Congrats you two :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you guys! I love it. Those moments are the best, when you realize you are experiencing more love than you did before. Savor the moment.
ReplyDeleteI feel like that went SOOOO fast!!! Do you feel the same way?
ReplyDeleteAnd so what if you do (post monthly anniversaries) I can testify that it does just get better and better as time goes by. Isn't love grand?
ReplyDelete