For pie day (March 14th - 3.14) Ken made a pie to take to a friend in his old ward. Ken made his friend's family our favorite chocolate chip cookie pie. You can read the original post about the pie HERE. I quickly made a card to go with it and we took over the pie, ice cream, and this card. I thought it was cute so I'm pridefully sharing.
I found a pie die cut in my craft room. No idea where THAT came from but I was glad I had it.
I found this quote online and loved it!
"When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmmm, boy."
Jack Handy (SNL, Deep Thoughts)
Does everyone remember the "Deep Thoughts" part of Saturday Night Live? Hilarious.
I put the recipe for the pie inside.
I thought it was a cute way to give away a pie.
That's DEFINITELY a cute way to give away a pie! You can give a pie to me that way any time! :)
ReplyDelete