While blogging yesterday, I got a very annoying screen from blogger telling me that my 1GB photo storage on blogger was full and that I would not be able to load anymore pictures on my blog. I tried a few things but blogger wouldn't cooperate. Evidently my blogger photo storage looks a little something like this...
So after browsing my options, I am now the owner of a temporary 25GB photo space on blogger for $2.49 per month/$29.88 per year. It was that, blog with no pictures (BORING!) or shut the blog down (does anyone really read this anymore anyway?). After years of having a blog I was unaware that I might have to rent some space one day due to posting pictures. Oh well. At least I can blog all of the pictures I want now. In honor of unlimited photo space, here are a few random photos for your viewing pleasure.
And miraculously, all of my pictures download super fast now that I'm a paying customer. Coincidence? I'm not so sure.






I am always soo glad when you blog something, so I hope you will continue. Sorry you had to pay though because you have a nosey mil. I ended up making 24 back-to-school survival kits for the yw monday and tuesday. Couldn't have done it without the cellophane. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me worried because I use a lot of pictures, too... But I'll always keep reading your blog, no worries!
ReplyDeleteI had to do that a while ago, I was super annoyed too, but now I'm not limited :) Love being able to keep up with you guys!
ReplyDeleteI still read too!! and I love the random pictures... they made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteOr.... you can do what I did.... add another author to your blog and create a new email address that is just for the blog. Yeah... I'm one of those cheapskates that will find any way possible to save a buck!! I'll probably eventually have 5 authors to my blog but I refuse to pay anything!! Muauahahha!
ReplyDelete