Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Check your body pouf!

I had an experience in the shower this morning. To me, it was worse than the shower seen from the movie Psycho. Seriously.



I was happily in the shower (but unhappy to be awake) with the hot water cranked up. I grabbed my Bath & Body Works Paris shower gel,


and my purple poufy that looks exactly like this.


And thankfully, before I could lather it up I saw this...

An earwig! Insert cold shiver here. It was under the gel. I flicked it off into the tub and it went down the drain. Wait... it gets worse.

There were TWO MORE earwigs trying to burrow deeper into the folds of the body pouf. I threw the pouf in the corner of the shower. It's still there. I'll throw it in the garbage when I get home. I couldn't bare to touch it. Ewwww... I'm still shivering. I feel itchy too. No more purple pouf for me! I know you're going to be checking your pouf from now on.


3 comments:

  1. Ewwww! There was an earwig in the shower at my moms one day on the other side of the shower curtain liner. I had to yell for Karl to come and get it before I could continue showering. EW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gross!! When I saw the title of this post I was afraid to read it. Now I've got crawly skin. Atleast it wasn't a giant spider or roach which is what I thought you were going to say. I hate bugs!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to ask Shari her earwig...I mean scorpion story. It's a classic! :)

    ReplyDelete