Saturday, August 18, 2012

My new find...

Ken and I went to Costco the other night to get chicken... and only chicken. Just under $150.00 later, we had our chicken and a few other things (we never should have grabbed a cart) including these...


There are all sorts of non-slip hangers out there but I was excited to find a set of 35, all with the bottom bar, for only $7.99. Target has some that are similar and their set of 20 sells for $19.99. I'm sure I am the last person on the planet to add these hangers to my closet. I haven't bought clothes for myself in years. I don't think I've bought anything other than shoes since Ken and I got married 2+ years ago. Over the past month I have purchased a new closet full of clothes for myself. I feel pretty selfish about doing it but most of what I bought was on clearance and we can still pay the bills so I don't feel too awful.

 I bought two boxes of the non-slip hangers and am so excited with all of the extra room it has given me in my closet. Here's a little section of my closet before the new hangers...


and after. So much better! Everything sticks to these hangers and nothing slides. I love that. I also love finding great and inexpensive things at Costco.


 While I was taking pictures in my closet, Tank was at my ankles whining and barking. I aimed the camera at him and he calmed right down. I think he wanted to be in on the action. Have you ever seen a cuter dog? Nope. You haven't.


No comments:

Post a Comment