It's amazing how things can work out sometimes. It's amazing that Ken's parents happen to own a home in Texas that they don't live in. It's amazing that my work and Ken's school is a reasonable drive from the house. We're very blessed for how this has worked out.
Since my mom and dad won't be able to come visit due to my dad's health, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures for them. Here's where we're living!
It's a cute house in a cute neighborhood. In fact, if anyone asks where we live and I tell them the name of the development, everyone knows exactly where is it and tells us how lucky we are to be there. Here's a little peek at our street.
It's still nice and toasty here. I snapped this last week. It's the middle of September and it's 102 degrees outside. The water parks are still open.
Ken and I went to Home Depot last week. It was so weird to see all of the flowers and plants for sale. They're fully stocked. In Utah, all of the plant shops are closing up.
I need to take some interior photos and photos of the yard at the house. I'll be more diligent to get some updates on the blog!







Wow! Wish I could live in that house! I'm in love with your new neighborhood, even though I don't envy your new temperatures. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous place! It's great to see where you are living and what you're up to! Thanks for posting! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete