
So, I have to post something that my brother Brian brought up to me the other day which I found quite funny. To his credit, Brian can say some pretty clever things. This was his observation that is so true I needed to pass it along...
Why is it that everyone who rides a bike on the street these days is decked out in biker gear? Obviously many of these people are not serious about bike riding but they sure dress like it. Bright yellow spandex plastered with name brands. I'm with Brian... it's weird. Seriously, take a look around as you're out and about and notice this strange but real phenomenon. What gives?

I say, let's leave the uniform to the people who do it as a profession.
You don't see people who drive white cars dressed as police officers.
Go Lance Armstrong!
Didn't you know... It's the "cool" thing to do! I totally agree with you. Disturbingly wierd
ReplyDelete