Nothing too exciting to post other than I'm once again annoyed by something.
My professional digital SLR camera is on the fritz right now.
It's just under 2 years old and of course, is no longer under warranty.
Annoyed.
I have no idea what happened to it.
I keep it in its case 24/7, treat it nicer than anything else I own, and it quits working.
Annoying.
It freezes up, won't take pictures, won't allow me to view or delete pictures either.
I called Sony and they said it would be $200.00 just to look at it.
Even more annoyed.
I found a repair shop locally that is looking at it right now.
Let's hope it's fixable for a reasonable cost.
Technology can be so annoying!
My professional digital SLR camera is on the fritz right now.
It's just under 2 years old and of course, is no longer under warranty.
Annoyed.
I have no idea what happened to it.
I keep it in its case 24/7, treat it nicer than anything else I own, and it quits working.
Annoying.
It freezes up, won't take pictures, won't allow me to view or delete pictures either.
I called Sony and they said it would be $200.00 just to look at it.
Even more annoyed.
I found a repair shop locally that is looking at it right now.
Let's hope it's fixable for a reasonable cost.
Technology can be so annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment