Monday, November 2, 2009

Silky was the killer!

On Friday, "The Boy" and I went to a Halloween party at one of my friend and co-worker's house. It was one of those murder mystery dinners where everyone tries to figure out who the killer is. She did a great job transforming her place into a club type atmosphere. I had my camera with me, but didn't end up taking any pictures so I swiped these from Allison's blog. Ummm... thanks Allison. :) Allison is too cute and although we were all exhausted from a LONG day-before-Halloween with first graders, we all had fun and it was great to just get together. Thanks Allison and Mason for hosting such a great night!

Our FABULOUS hosts... Mason and Allison (aka Ernie and Molly)

Cory and Marianne (aka Eddie and Silky-who I kept calling Slinky all night. Go figure)
Marianne's character ended up being the murderer, which is hilarious if you know the quiet, reserved Marianne.

Me with "The Boy" (aka Scoop and Treighton Harrow) I'm not sure why my hair looks so incredibly gray or why "The Boy" looks so caught off guard with the camera. We were both pretty tired.

Nate and Kim (aka Billy the Thrower and Torchy)


No comments:

Post a Comment