This has seriously been the longest and most tiring week. I feel like we have been in school for months but today is only the 4th day. I've got an interesting mix of kids this year. They'll be keeping me on my toes. Tomorrow will be filled with yard work and some school stuff I'm taking home to work on. Sunday is church, Primary presidency meeting and an evening at the MTC. The weekend is not looking very relaxing either. Will everyone please remind me that the beginning of the school year is hellish and exhausting? I seem to forget that fact every year. Even though this week has felt like it would never end, it was semi successful in my classroom. No one died and no one cried (well, okay one kid did but it was because he was hungry) so I'm feeling great. Happy Friday everyone!

It is EXHAUSTING!!!!! I'm wiped out after day 7. Tomorrow starts early morning Seminary at 5:30pm...not so sure we'll be getting any rest here until Christmas break! :)
ReplyDeleteRemember "I hate my students the first month of school". Do I need to get it on a sign for you to hang in your classroom to remind you each year? ;)
ReplyDelete