Saturday, October 6, 2012

Still here...



I'm alive. 
Ken's alive.
Promise.

We've been busy. The past week at school has been extra busy for me. I had parent teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday. I was at my school until 9:00 p.m. and had a great time visiting with all of my students parents. I really enjoy parent teacher conferences. It just makes for a long day. We also had a field trip yesterday. I'm worn out. I'm also trying to get our upcoming primary program nailed down. I'm taking a different approach to it this year so we'll see how it goes.

Ken is still busy with school. He's busy taking classes, teaching classes and practicing. He's also got a lot of homework during the week. He decided this semester to not work on homework or practice on Sundays. So far, so good. I think it's been hard (feeling like he has so much to do) but is also paying off in other ways. I'm glad he's on the downward slide of his Master's. I get tired just trying to keep track of his schedule.

There's not much new with us. Still plugging along. I'm looking forward to a 5 day weekend next week. Woohoo! It's Fall Break for our district and I have Thursday, Friday, and Monday off. Ken doesn't have a break, poor guy. But I do! Maybe I'll be able to catch up on some sleep, some reading, laundry, housework, and blogging. I'm also going to try to bottle apple pie filling. I've never bottled anything in my life! My dad has a lot of apples on his trees this year. Wish me luck!

Tank's alive too! He barks and runs away every time he sees his Halloween costume. You can click HERE for that awesome post. Too bad for him. He'll be donning that dino-suit on the 31st! I'm looking forward to it.

On a side note, happy 33rd birthday today to my baby brother, Brian. Keep checking your mailbox for that cashier's check.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are still alive. Oh my, that Halloween costume totally made me laugh. That seriously hilarious.

    ReplyDelete