One thing that bothers me is when people dress much younger than their age. If you're in your 60's, you really shouldn't be wearing any of these... unless you're in Hollywood walking the red carpet... and even then it's questionable.
Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying that someone mature (yep, I said mature) should dress like this either. There must be a happy medium. Not too young and not too old.
When I think of someone that dresses totally age appropriate, I think of the very classy Dame Judi Dench. She dresses her age and looks amazing!
So onto my quandary...
I wear a headband every day. They're all just plain old black or brown. It's probably a phase... like my phase of always wearing my hair pulled up. The hair pulled up phase has been going on for over 10+ years. I NEVER wear it down. Never. It's a phase, I'm sure. I have one headband that has a big foofy flower thing. I cautiously wore it to school yesterday for the first time. I'm not sure what I think about it.
I'm thinking I've joined the ranks of children everywhere by sporting this headband. I've got foof in my hair. What do you think? Is it age appropriate? Too juvenile? I can tell you one thing, I don't think Dame Judi Dench will be rockin' hair foof anytime soon.






I love it! It looks cute amidst all the curls!
ReplyDeleteThat headband is NOT dressing too young. I'm with you about dressing your age but it's fun to dress things up with a fun accessory. Your hair is perfect for headbands and it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteP.S. And I'm totally jealous of your clothing finds at SUCH a steal!
I had actually wondered the same thing about myself and ended up googling it, ha ha. I decided it was okay. And yours is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLike it!
ReplyDelete