One week to go until SPRING BREAK for me. Yippee! Ken won't be on Spring Break so I will really have a lot of time to do anything. Anything will include a dentist appointment, sleeping in, cutting back rose bushes in the yard, sleeping in, cleaning house, and hitting Gardner Village.
Here are a few things that happened last week...
Sunday we were at the MTC. It was Ken's Sunday to play. We'll be there again tonight subbing for the person who normally plays tonight. Between church, Primary Presidency meetings and visits, and the home teachers coming, it makes for a long Sunday.
I went and had my hair cut on a whim. When I went I told the girl I wanted to cut it all off. Literally. She wouldn't do it. I think she knew I was there on a whim. She did agree to take off 5 inches. I took an after picture with it all down,
and partially pulled back. The funny thing is that right now it's pulled up like always and I can't really tell that I'm missing 5 inches. Oh well. It dries a lot quicker now.
Here's a little photo of of my two guys sleeping in the other morning. Tank just thinks he's one of us.
More signs of spring in our yard!
I helped out with a baby shower yesterday. I ended up not going because I woke up with a sore throat - well, swollen uvula. It happens when I get stressed out. The swollen uvula accompanied my stress inflicted cold sore. I'm falling apart but am grateful for amazing drugs that seem to kill it off quickly. Back to the cookies... I made cookies for the baby shower. The shower had a stars and moon theme. I thought the cookies turned out well. My mom let me borrow my great grandma's silver trays to use.
I came home from work this week and found flowers from Ken. Tulips are my favorite and these are beautiful! They are currently sitting on our piano.
We went from setting record high temperatures to snow overnight. Boo!
We went to an organ recital last night. Ken's professor at BYU does a recital every year in honor of Bach's birthday. I liked the recital. He had a few pieces that he played along with a violinist and cellist. It was nice.
Some of the people that Ken goes to school with came and sat by us. They spend A LOT of time together. I am always amazed when I see Valerie, the lady on the end with the dark hair. She is a grandma! She has a few grandchildren. She's 48 and you'd never guess it.
One week of school to go. Wish me well!











.jpg)

You look really cute in the "half-up" pic. Hang in there - only four more days!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair down. You, my friend, are beautiful. ;)
ReplyDelete