
"I got a fever and the prescription is more cowbell."
So I have to say that I am not a Will Ferrell fan, and not much of a Christopher Walken fan either. Will Ferrell is a little too juvenile and crude for me and Christopher Walken is just plain creepy with his slicked back hair. But, I forgot how much I truly enjoy the Saturday Night Live skit they did together. It's a Blue Oyster Cult classic! If you've never seen it, you can find it on YouTube. I saw it again last night and had a good giggle. I found a website that plays sound clips from the episode where you can play "Don't Fear the Reaper" in the back ground as you click on Will Ferrell to make him play the cowbell. It's pretty funny for about thirty seconds. The link is just below. You'll have to copy and paste it into your address bar.
http://www.c-eye.net/flash/WalkenCowbellSB.html


Seriously, more cowbell could fix a lot of problems!!
I'm not much of a Will Ferrel fan either, but that cowbell one gets me laughing every time!
ReplyDeletewe watched this sunday on tv - hilarious!! my favorite will ferrel skit is the bath tub one...
ReplyDelete