So this past week was teacher appreciation week at my school. The kids were really cute about it too. I got a lot of fun things for my classroom, and even a few things for my "non school" life. Our room mom made a book for me with a page from each child. I noticed an interesting pattern with their interpretation of me. I selected a few pictures from the book to post, although EVERY child had drawn me the exact same way.
See if you can find the common link among them...
See if you can find the common link among them...
Wow! Those kids have drawn my hair larger than my head. I love how it all just sticks up like Marge Simpson. Nice. Hmmm.... I am wondering if I need to chop my hair off. You know, kids never lie.
That is so funny. Kids are way to cute
ReplyDeleteHaHAHA!! The perfect interpretation!!! Last year when I had that *ahem* dike haircut all my pictures that were drawn of me made me look like a man...
ReplyDelete