Friday, March 20, 2009

Two things...


1. If today weren't Friday, I'm pretty sure I would crash my car into a light pole at an incredibly high speed just to be able to sleep in tomorrow. I'm that serious about wanting a day off with no first graders. Good thing it really is Friday, huh?

2. I am overjoyed that today is the first day of spring. Warmer weather, greener grass, and the beginning of my never ending quest to once again win the city's yard of the month award. Even though there is rain and a little snow in the forecast, I'm happy to say I have jeans, a short sleeve shirt, and sandals on today. It's about time! 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found me!!! This is the only way I keep in touch with anyone. I am glad that you are doing well and I will check your cute blog soon!

    ReplyDelete