I have seriously abandoned my blog.
I resolve to do better!
2010 has already brought many changes my way.
At school, I started the new year off with a student teacher. I was pretty nervous about this because I didn't student teach and wasn't sure what exactly to do for her. I was an intern and jumped right in 100% with my limited experience. Fortunately she and I get along quite well and she is already taking much of the school day over. I felt like the best way for her to learn is to see me do it and then for her to do it herself. Experience is the best teacher! It's really fun for me to watch her.
I was also released from my calling as a Relief Society teacher. I've really enjoyed this calling (hey, a once a month calling is divine) but am moving on. I'll now be in the Young Womens program as the Mia Maid advisor and teacher. This will be a different experience for me and will take up a lot more time. I'll be teaching every Sunday except for the first one of the month, and will attend all of the planning meetings and weekly activities. (insert deep breath here) It will all be fine, right?
Things with "The Boy" are going really good. Can I just say... I love him. I think he's pretty wonderful. Hopefully there will be an exciting post sometime in the near future. I AM NOT MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE... I'm just saying... I'll keep you posted SHOULD anything transpire.
I resolve to do better!
2010 has already brought many changes my way.
At school, I started the new year off with a student teacher. I was pretty nervous about this because I didn't student teach and wasn't sure what exactly to do for her. I was an intern and jumped right in 100% with my limited experience. Fortunately she and I get along quite well and she is already taking much of the school day over. I felt like the best way for her to learn is to see me do it and then for her to do it herself. Experience is the best teacher! It's really fun for me to watch her.
I was also released from my calling as a Relief Society teacher. I've really enjoyed this calling (hey, a once a month calling is divine) but am moving on. I'll now be in the Young Womens program as the Mia Maid advisor and teacher. This will be a different experience for me and will take up a lot more time. I'll be teaching every Sunday except for the first one of the month, and will attend all of the planning meetings and weekly activities. (insert deep breath here) It will all be fine, right?
Things with "The Boy" are going really good. Can I just say... I love him. I think he's pretty wonderful. Hopefully there will be an exciting post sometime in the near future. I AM NOT MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE... I'm just saying... I'll keep you posted SHOULD anything transpire.
You will be such a fun yw leader - lucky mia maids!
ReplyDelete