Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I become an overachieving YW advisor?

Seriously. I can't decide about this one.
Since I'm new to the Young Women's Program and will be teaching EVERY Sunday, I cannot decide just how "into" each lesson I want to get.
I've found several websites that have a ton of ideas for handouts for each lesson in the manual. They're super cute but I am wondering if I want to start that little trend with myself. Cute idea... but will the girls really care all that much?
The little card above is an example of what I can make. The idea and templates are all on the website. Hmmm... maybe just invest in a color printer?


3 comments:

  1. Invest in a printer FOR SURE! What is the website so I can copy it for my Beehives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally a "handout" teacher. I always know what my handout will be before I even have the lesson down. However, in a recent Stake Leadership meeting, we received a handout that said, "Magnify your calling NOT the work." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one awesome lady!! The girls will love whatever you do!

    ReplyDelete