
Why is it that I literally can stand in the middle of my classroom screaming at the top of my lungs for 28 little first graders to be quiet and no one hears me? But, in the same loud room I can attempt to unwrap a jolly rancher and the crunchy sound from the cellophane wrapper instantly quiets the room and you can suddenly hear a pin drop? Interesting...
SO TRUE! HA HA HA!
ReplyDeleteThat happens to me all the time on they playground! I think candy makers have come up with a secret/magic something in the wrappers of their candy, that as soon as you even think about opening it, it signals to the kids to pay attention and ask if they can have some too. Quite an ingenious invention, if you ask me :) As annoying as it is. Ha
ReplyDeleteI have a crazy random question. Do you have a class blog? If you do could I look at it, or could you tell me what you use it for. I am interested in doing one next year and am looking for some inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Ashlie
ashlie.fackrell@gmail.com