Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My baby shower...

I got an email this morning from one of my FAVORITE parents in my classroom. This is what it said...
"Just wanted to see if you are ok with me doing a baby shower for you before school is out for your classroom, maybe end of may....??? or would you like me to gather all of your kids addresses and do one at my house end of June??? Let me know. I did a baby shower for Mrs. Owens last year, and I have done 3 other wedding showers for teachers...it is fun and the kids LOVE IT!!!! It's just a party with games, snacks, and presents (optional) but most kids bring one. Let me know."

Ummm... baby shower? Yikes! I seriously felt all of the blood drain from my head this morning when I read that. She CLEARLY meant a bridal shower, I know. But it was a bit of a shock. Mrs. Owens did have a baby last year so I was a little confused at first.
I hope my students parents all got the correct info...
Bridal, yes. Baby, no.

So for all of the blog stalkers out there
 I AM 100% NOT PREGNANT!!


2 comments:

  1. hahaha! I died laughing and so did Reid :) You never know, you just might get both kinds of presents :) But it will be fun no matter what ;) The kids will love having the bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! Take it from me - having baby before wedding - HARD!! :)
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete