My first graders are REALLY into my life right now. I told them that I would mail all of them an invitation to our open house this summer. Here is what one of my first graders wrote today during Writer's Workshop time. I took it out of her desk at recess to take a quick picture.
"Mrs. Chidester is getting married and she is letting us go to her wedding."
A few things that are too cute...
I like how she calls me "Mrs. Chidester" instead of Miss. Looks like I'm already committed!
I love how muscular (or fat... not sure which) my arms look and that my dress is multi-colored and see through.
That's fun.
I also like how my hair is down for a change.
Fancy.
I'm glad that Ken is wearing a tie, although he clearly has some rare deformity in his feet. Is it genetic? Let's hope not. Hopefully my insurance will not consider that a "preexisting condition".
Too cute....
ReplyDeleteHA ha HA! I love your interpretation of the picture. See through dress... deformed feet. Ha ha ha! I love those kids!
ReplyDelete