I got my camera back!!
Maybe it will work for 2 weeks this time instead of 1.
Last night Ken and I went to RC Willey and got bed #2! It is scheduled to be delivered on July 22nd. It's going to look great in our bedroom!
Well tonight, I went out shopping with my friend Jamie. I wasn't out looking for anything in particular but I found a SCREAMING DEAL!
What was on clearance that was originally $119.00 but marked down to $17.99?
A 350 thread count king size sheet set?
Fitted sheet, flat sheet, and 2 pillow cases?
We need king size sheets!!
It may not be 500 thread count, but we need king size sheets!!
$17.99 for the whole set? Seriously?
Two sets of sheets for $34.00.
Score!
Who could pass up a deal like that! I just spent $70 on my set...we never get deals like that...congrats on getting the camera back and good luck with it working.. BTW which bed did you decide on?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got your camera back! Hopefully it will work for a long time. I'm glad you got a hold of me so we could talk about it :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for discounted sheets!!
Good for you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Ken won't think less of me, but I only buy discounted sheets...name brands from Ross or off the clearance rack! I dig bargains!!