I've really missed having my camera!
When I woke up this morning, the first thing I wanted to do was blog WITH PICTURES about some of the things we have ready for the wedding.
I want everyone in my family to feel like they're all part of our big day. I also want my mom to have some great formal family pictures as well. So, I decided to buy coordinating clothes for people so my mom doesn't have to stress about getting everyone ready.
These I couldn't resist!
I bought head pieces and little satin purses for my nieces and Ken's nieces.
They're all young girls so I think it will be fun for them,
I went out shopping the day after Easter (stuff is on clearance, hint hint) to see what cute dresses I could find for my cute nieces to wear.
This week, Ken and I went and got ties for all of the boys in my family as well. Although purple isn't one of our "colors", we think they'll look great! They're not identical (that was intentional) but they coordinate. I think they'll look nice for our family pictures. The boys are all going to wear white dress shirts and dark dress pants.
Our invitations are FINISHED!!
We've got the main announcements, inserts, and all of the envelopes waiting for us in boxes.
Here's the main invitation.
I've been referring to them as "tombstones". I told Ken it was like seeing my name on a headstone when I first saw these finished. It felt so final!! Ha ha!
So that's that!
A little update on a few of the things we've taken care of so far.
I love it! Those ties and dresses are adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour dress choices are so cute! And I totally love, love, LOVE the ties that Ken and both dads will be wearing, love that paisley! The invites are very classy. Good job you guys, it's going to be a beautiful wedding!
ReplyDelete