Friday, May 21, 2010

I heart iphoto...

I've been forming a secret obsession with iPhoto over the past few weeks.
I think I'm turning into a little bit of a junkie.
I LOVE iPHOTO!
I've only iPhoto-ed pictures of people. It's a lot of fun for me!

At the first grade "wedding shower" earlier this week, my room mom took a quick photo of Ken and I. Not our best... but I wanted to make it better.
The photo is really dark and has a lot of weird shadows. Plus, having the whiteboard from my classroom as the background doesn't do the photos any favors either. Plus, my name badge "necklace" speaks volumes of style and class.

10 minutes messing around on iPhoto...


Ta-da! Revamp complete. I could have spent more time on it and done a better job. I'm totally amateur, but it's a lot of fun!

2 comments: