Thursday, May 6, 2010

I know you can't sleep unless you know...

I know that my whopping 7 followers can't sleep if they don't know what's going on in my life.
These days, I don't know what's really going either.
But here's what I know...

  • I STILL don't have my camera back yet. Can you believe that? I have called that place everyday. He hates me. According to him, my camera and lens were both finished yesterday. It only took him 4 1/2 months. He's a speed demon! Of course he didn't call to tell me it was finished. He's not that courteous. I have e.s.p. and can read his mind. That's my super power.
  • Ken and I are going tonight to RC Willey to put bed #2 on layaway. We put 20% down now, and pay a little each paycheck. We don't need it delivered until a few days before the wedding so why not do layaway? It beats dropping ALL of the money down at once.
  • ONLY 16 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL UNTIL SUMMER VAY-CAY!!
  • I'll be moving into a new classroom at the end of the month. It's only two doors away. It's kind of a pain to move EVERYTHING from the cupboards and walls, but it beats the heck out of moving schools. I'm only going to slightly complain.
  • Wedding invitations are FINISHED! We are on the ball. Ken and I have already mailed out some "save the date" invites and everything else is waiting for us. It's a huge sigh of relief for me. It's d-o-n-e done!
  • 3 months from this very minute Ken and I will be in Europe.
  • Only 82 days from today until the wedding. Holy cow! We're almost into the 70's.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you updated us! I will definitely sleep better knowing :) Crappy about your camera :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I know that camera guy. He is the SAME guy my friend took her camera to and she had to buy a new camera... I have personal issues with him; and his family. I would count your camera as a 'lost cause' and get a new one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... you can try to get it back, or get reimbursed for it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are going well. I love bed #2! Actually, the bedroom set in the first picture is the same one we have. When you get done with school we'll have to plan a lunch date or something!

    ReplyDelete