Friday, February 17, 2012

292/365 - Cracked me up...


I'm not sure if you read THIS POST or not but it was about one of the night custodians telling me how easy my teaching job is because it's not high school. Yeah. Well this morning I came into my classroom and saw this on my whiteboard...


It was super nice of him to leave my class a note for always having a clean classroom. But it only took about 2 seconds for one of my students to say "Mrs. Adams, why did he spell the word 'always' wrong?" I went to two other classrooms that he'd written notes to and sure enough... 'alwas' was on every whiteboard. I just laughed. My job is super easy AND my kids can add the letter 'y' to words. Just sayin...

2 comments:

  1. :) This made my day! Even if he can't spell though, the note was thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete