Wednesday, February 29, 2012

294/365 - Oh happy moment...

 I had a very happy moment today.
As I was changing the calendar in my classroom from February to March I thought to myself... Wow! I only have to change this calendar two more times and then I am almost finished with the school year.

Ummm... this super cute calendar is not mine. I found it on the internet and loved it. Alexa, knock yourself out and get going on this!! 

So back to my happy moment... 
It was a little exciting to roll over into a new month. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way shutting down in my classroom. We still have a lot to do. But the summer is on its way! As a side note, I was asked to teach summer school again this year. I've thought about it for a while (I've actually been thinking about it for a long time) and decided I just couldn't do it. Every year I've done it I've really enjoyed it, but have dreaded getting up in the mornings to go. Once I'm there I'm fine, but I'd honestly rather be home. So this year it will be someone else's turn. I'll happily sleep in, work in my yard, enjoy my husband and hopefully go on a road trip - we're talking about taking one. Here's to a happy March!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable calendar! Is it sad when I can look at it and name which Cricut cartridges were used? Or even worse what other products were used? I need a life! :)

    P.S. I thought the same exact thing yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete