Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Today is Halloween!
Like it or not, when you teach in an elementary school, you'd better like Halloween or at least pretend like you do. It's part of the unwritten contract. I am NOT a fan of dressing up. It causes me great anxiety. I don't like the way I look as it is let alone making it worse by adorning myself in clothes I don't like and parade around. This year I wore the same witch hat I did last year. I'm a creature of habit. I'm fine with it. Here's my "costume".


Here's a picture of me with my awesome student teacher Maddy. I love this girl!




My next door teacher neighbor, Marci, who I adore. She dressed up like Squirty the Clown from the Junie B. Jones book Boo... and I MEAN it! A must read for everyone!
 

Our principal and office staff dressed up as characters from Despicable Me. Well done friends, well done.




Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so cute. I love your sweater, by the way. We had to make rootbeer for the trunk or treat so I wore an apron and pretended I cook. Your feelings about dressing up seem to mirror mine.

    ReplyDelete