2. I took piano lessons as a kid but dropped out. Not enjoyable! I did, however, learn to play the harmonica on my mission and can play a pretty mean rendition of "God Speed the Right".
3. I have a whopping 7 minute commute to work each day. I bought a brand new car in August and it just rolled 2,000 miles.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cadbury Creme Eggs! It's my favorite part of the Easter season. It's like eating chocolate covered frosting!! Delightful!
5. I am a clean freak! The house is always clean so come on over!
6. My brother, Brian, was born when I was almost five years old. From what my mom says, I hated him and she could not leave us in the same room together alone for fear that I would kill him - literally. I do remember "selling" him at the mall to an older man for $1.00. At the time, I thought I was getting the better deal.
7. I will never wear pink if I can help it.
8. I am pretty sure that I am at the point in my life where I need glasses.
9. I'm pretty good at holding on to money, but then find something big to dump it all into. (car, home improvement, trip, etc.)
10. I have a secret obsession with children's books. I horde them in my classroom.
11. I would totally marry the actor Vince Vaughn tomorrow.
12. I've always lived in Utah and never once tried snow skiing.
13. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up and either work in a doctors office or a clothing store.
14. One of my most favorite possessions is a small framed water color of an iris that hangs in my t.v. room that my dad painted when he was a senior in high school.
15. There was a point in my life when I had no eyelashes.
16. I have always wanted to play the guitar. I've thought about buying one and teaching myself. We'll see.
17. I've never stood in anyones wedding line.
18. I don't have a favorite color, although I really prefer the color green when in comes to decorating my home.
19. I'm thinking about adopting. Ummm... maybe I should look at #1 on the list again and reconsider.
20. Math scares me.
21. Pizza is the only thing I eat that gives me heartburn.
22. I love to jump into an icy cold bed at night.
23. I'm a very insecure person, no matter how secure I may come across.
24. I always wear the same ring and pair of earrings every day. I hate wearing necklaces, watches, and bracelets.
25. I have never been able to grow my fingernails out very long no matter what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment