Okay. I know this is something dumb to rant about. And if any of you have one of these and my thoughts offend you I am truly sorry. But not really. I will still love you even if you have one but I will continue to dislike it and make fun of you. Here it goes... I cannot, for any reason, figure out why people insist on advertising their family by plastering vinyl figures of each member on the back of their ridiculously large cars. It's not cute. Listen... if I am driving down the road and get behind your van, suburban, mini van, or jumbo SUV, I am going to make the assumption that you are driving such an unpractical car because you have enough kids that you need it. I don't need to see in white vinyl that you have a dog, three cats, a smiling baby, a little girl who wears Mickey Mouse ears, a boy packing a baseball bat, another girl with an out of proportion bow protruding out of her head, an taller son holding a football and another girl wearing some sort of tu-tu thing, a mom with curly hair and a bald dad. Seriously, when I pulled up behind your Chrysler Town and Country, thanks for the heads up but I kind of already figured it out.
Vinyl people on rear windows annoy me. It kind of ranks right up there with parents who let their two year old ride on their lap while driving, people who are always late, liars, first graders who pick their nose and eat it, and people who blog about pet peeves.
This is how Warren Jeffs was REALLY caught!!
This is how Warren Jeffs was REALLY caught!!
Oh my gosh!! I am so with you on this one! They are just hideous!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! OMG!!! Totally agree. You know this little "invention" was cooked up by a housewife that needed extra money for groceries, or worse to pay for her boob job she put on her credit card! LOL!!!
ReplyDelete