Friday, February 6, 2009

Hit with a dump truck...

After two nights of parent teacher conferences until 9:00 p.m. and countless days of school kids constantly coughing in my face, I am feeling like I'm losing the proverbial battle with the dump truck. I can feel some sort of  "illness" coming on. Headache, runny nose, funky ears, etc. I don't know... maybe it's the combination of never enough sleep and way too much diet coke. Or it could have something  to do with the fact that I teach in a petri dish. Who knows. Me and the big Mack truck seem to be going at it today. I think Mack might win.
Yippee for weekends, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are feeling sick!! :( thats a bummer. I saw your classroom blog! It is wonderful!! It seems like you have a great group of kids this year. It sure makes me miss teaching and especially miss teaching with you great girls!!

    ReplyDelete