Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

So, many of my friends live out of state so I decided to post a picture of my house. Spring has sprung here in Utah (if we can get rid of the random snowstorms) and I've done a little gardening already. I had just finished mowing my lawn when I snapped these pictures.


My humble abode.



One of my front flower beds. I went with the blue, orange, and yellow scheme. I was a heathen and planted flowers during Sunday's LDS General Conference. Honestly, I cannot think of a more enjoyable way to spend a Sunday, so who cares what the neighbors thought!!



Another picture of my Sunday project.

I'll post about the backyard later. It's a work in progress right now. I've ripped out plants, and my wonderful dad came and dug out a bunch of rosebushes for me. The remnants of once living bushes litter the grass. I haven't exactly cleaned it all up yet. Once I get my plants in, I'll post it too. My backyard was my masterpiece last year. Too bad it's in the back and no one really sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment