For those of you who may not know, Ken and I will be living in "my" house once we're married. I use the term loosely because it's "mine" for just a few more months. Then it becomes "ours".
Long story short... I've slept alone in a queen size bed for the last 13 years.
I'm being a total brat and pretty much demanding a king size bed.
I think it's win-win.
Sharing space with another person requires having more space to share.
See my logic?
Last night for date night, Ken and I went to look for wedding ties and beds. I'll be moving my queen size bed and sleigh bed (which I love) downstairs to make a guest room. So, we're going to replace what I have with something bigger and new that will be ours.
We narrowed it down to 2 different beds last night at 2 different stores.
Which do you like better?
Long story short... I've slept alone in a queen size bed for the last 13 years.
I'm being a total brat and pretty much demanding a king size bed.
I think it's win-win.
Sharing space with another person requires having more space to share.
See my logic?
Last night for date night, Ken and I went to look for wedding ties and beds. I'll be moving my queen size bed and sleigh bed (which I love) downstairs to make a guest room. So, we're going to replace what I have with something bigger and new that will be ours.
We narrowed it down to 2 different beds last night at 2 different stores.
Which do you like better?
Bed #1
(Only look at the bed... and pretend it has WAY better bedding. We're not in the market for dressers and nightstands... yet)
(Only look at the bed... and pretend it has WAY better bedding. We're not in the market for dressers and nightstands... yet)

Bed #2
(Again, only the bed)
What do you think?
I really like the second one! Good luck with the choosing ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, since you asked....I love the second one! The first one is nice too, but since you already have a sleigh bed, unless you want another one, I'd go with the bed choice #2. Bed #2 is so majestic....which is what your marriage surely will be....:)
ReplyDeleteI like the second one best. It just seems to scream your name to me :)
ReplyDeleteWhile I know you were originally looking for another sleigh bed, bed #2 is quite pretty, and would look AMAZING in your bedroom!! It is rather redundant to get another, so I think I have to agree with everyone else and vote for bed #2. :)
ReplyDelete