Monday, May 17, 2010

Identity crisis...

With this school year ending, the office is already making plans for the next school year. I am changing classrooms and they already have my next classroom listed as "Mrs. Adams room 105." I'm not mad about it but I feel like they're taking my identity away from me too early or something.
I'm fine with changing my name. Really. I haven't always been fine with it, and Ken and I have had a few discussions about it. I've been Chidester for almost 36 years. It's who I am! It will be really hard for me to get used to it but I'm sure I will.

I have a name request.
I told it to Ken today on the phone. 
Instead of Mrs. Adams, what about...

"Madame Adams"

It sounds a lot better if you say it quickly and let the two words run together.
Try it.
I love it!
I think it trumps "Mrs. Adams" any day!

Now I need to get my principal to go for it...
(and possibly my bishop)

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Your kids seem really cute. I love the surprised look your face. It's classic

    ReplyDelete